Fall Harvest Share
September 26 – December 22, 2022
The Fall Harvest Share features hearty greens, a variety of roots, winter squash and farmstead seasonal preserves.
You’ll get weekly shares September 26 – November 22. Thanksgiving brings a bountiful double share. After Thanksgiving, you’ll receive bi-weekly shares of roots, squash, and greens to see you through the cold days of December.
Each week you’ll get fresh seasonal produce, including:
- Fresh greens: lettuce, kale, chard, collards, pea shoots, microgreens, herbs
- Roots: beets, carrots, parsnips, turnips, radishes, rutabaga
- Alliums: garlic, onions, leeks, shallots
- Plus: broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, celery, and winter squash.
- Choices of select farmstead seasonal preserves: sauerkraut and elderberry syrup.
Pick up locations:
- Montpelier: Woodbelly Pizza, Mondays, 4:30-6:30
- Calais: Maple Corner Store, Thursdays, 4:30 – 6:30
- Worcester: Good Heart Farmstead / Town Hall, Thursdays, 4:00 – 7:00
Pick Up Schedule:
Monday, Sept 26th / Thursday, Sept 29th through Monday, Nov 21 / Tuesday, Nov 22.
December 5th & 8th and December 19th & 22nd
two share size options:
Regular Share: Great for couples who love veggies or families of 3 – 4 people.
$397 or four payments of $99.25/month
Large Share: Great for larger families, or for smaller families who love veggies.
$497 or four payments of $121.75/month
Payment plans option: First payment due on sign-up, remaining payments due October 1, November 1, December 1. Please send all post-dated checks together, or choose e-check for automatic payments. Payment plans available only when paying by check, e-check, or EBT.
Income-eligible Vermonters may receive a share at half-off. Income guidelines and sign-up information is on our Farm Share Program page.
share sign-ups will open in 2022
Join our email list to be the first to know when the Fall CSA opens.