Fall Harvest Share
October 2 – December 21, 2023 – SOLD OUT
The Fall Harvest Share features hearty greens, a variety of roots, winter squash and farmstead seasonal preserves.
You’ll get weekly shares of hearty greens, roots, squash, alliums, and special farmstead preserves.
Fall Harvest Details:
Each week you’ll get fresh seasonal produce, including:
- Fresh greens: lettuce, kale, chard, collards, pea shoots, microgreens, herbs
- Roots: beets, carrots, turnips, radishes, sweet potato
- Alliums: garlic, onions, leeks
- Plus: broccoli, cabbage, celery, and winter squash.
- Farmstead preserves: pesto, frozen ginger, sauerkraut, elderberry syrup
Pick up locations:
- Montpelier: Woodbelly Pizza, Mondays, 4:30-6:30
- Worcester: Worcester Town Hall, Thursdays, 4:30 – 6:30
- Calais: Maple Corner Community Store, Thursdays, 4:30 – 6:30
Pick Up Schedule:
Weekly pick-up from October 2 – Thanksgiving. Every other week pick-up in December.
*Thanksgiving week: Worcester and Maple Corner pick-ups will be on Tuesday
Two share size options:
Regular Share: Great for couples who love veggies or families of 3 – 4 people.
$447 or four payments of $111.75/month
Large Share: Great for larger families, or for smaller families who love veggies.
$547 or four payments of $136.75/month
Payment plans option: First payment due on sign-up, remaining payments due October 1, November 1, December 1. Please send all post-dated checks together, or choose e-check for automatic payments. Payment plans available only when paying by check, e-check, or EBT.
Income-eligible Vermonters may receive a share at half-off. Income guidelines and sign-up information is on our Farm Share Program page.