Fall Harvest Share
September 25 – December 14, 2023
The Fall Harvest Share features hearty greens, a variety of roots, winter squash and farmstead seasonal preserves.
You’ll get weekly shares of hearty greens, roots, squash, alliums, and special farmstead preserves.
Each week you’ll get fresh seasonal produce, including:
- Fresh greens: lettuce, kale, chard, collards, pea shoots, microgreens, herbs
- Roots: beets, carrots, parsnips, turnips, radishes, rutabaga
- Alliums: garlic, onions, leeks, shallots
- Plus: broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, celery, and winter squash.
Pick up locations:
- Montpelier: Woodbelly Pizza, Mondays, 4:30-6:30
- Worcester: Good Heart Farm Store, Tuesdays – Thursdays
Pick Up Schedule:
Montpelier pick-up: Mondays, September 26th – December 12th
two share size options:
Regular Share: Great for couples who love veggies or families of 3 – 4 people.
$397 or four payments of $99.25/month
Large Share: Great for larger families, or for smaller families who love veggies.
$497 or four payments of $121.75/month
Payment plans option: First payment due on sign-up, remaining payments due October 1, November 1, December 1. Please send all post-dated checks together, or choose e-check for automatic payments. Payment plans available only when paying by check, e-check, or EBT.
Income-eligible Vermonters may receive a share at half-off. Income guidelines and sign-up information is on our Farm Share Program page.