Winter Farm Share
January 10 – March 17, 2022 – Sold out
Bears hibernate, but local food doesn’t!
Eat local all winter long with the Good Heart Winter CSA. Each week choose from a variety of roots, including potatoes, carrots, beets, radishes, turnips, and sweet potatoes.
Add a dose of green with spinach, kale, chard, and mesclun, harvested fresh from the greenhouse.
- 3 lbs roots: choose from potatoes, carrots, beets, radishes, turnips, sweet potato. These will be available each week so you can choose what you want from week to week.
- Greens: a bunch of kale or chard, or a bag of mesclun or spinach
- Choice between 2 lbs of onions, 2 heads of garlic, 1 bunch of leeks
- Rotating choice of select farmstead preserves, including sauerkraut and elderberry syrup.
- Montpelier: Woodbelly Pizza on Barre St. Mondays, 4:30-6:30
- Calais: Maple Corner Store, Thursdays, 4:30 – 6:30
- Worcester: Town Hall, Thursdays, 4:30 – 6:30
Total investment: $280
Great for couples who love veggies or families of 3 – 4 people. Gives an average of $28 of veggies/week.
Subsidized Shares are available. Limited-income Vermonters can receive a CSA share for half-off. See the income eligibility for subsidized shares.
Payment Plan option: half due on sign-up, half due February 1. Please send all post-dated checks together, or choose e-check for automatic payments.